CONCEPT OF COOKIES:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on the user's device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages. They allow the website to remember browsing preferences and facilitate efficient navigation, making the interaction between the user and the website faster and easier. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address, or banking details) as they do not gather personally identifiable data.
USES OF COOKIES:
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE:
The website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for the most efficient management of advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a web page, application, or platform where the requested service is provided. They enable the delivery of advertising content relevant to the user's interests.
Analytical Cookies: When the user enters the website, this tool collects anonymous information about the user's browsing and behavioral patterns. Google Analytics enables the following cookies on the website domain:
- "__utma": This cookie is necessary for the functioning of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": This cookie is used to track the location of the visit, i.e., from where and how the user arrived at our website, and it expires after 6 months.
- "_utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires 30 minutes after the last recorded page view. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or closing the browser.
The following companies are using analytics and advertising cookies on the website:
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES:
All browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings. That's why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies to have more precise control over privacy. These settings can be found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. Below are the links for each browser to disable cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- 1. In the tools menu, select "Internet Options."
- 2. Click on the privacy tab.
- 3. You can configure privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the number of cookies to be installed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- 2. Select Options.
- 3. Select the Privacy panel.
- 4. In the Firefox option, you can choose Use Custom Settings for History to configure the options.
- Google Chrome
- 1. Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Click on Show advanced settings.
- 4. In the "Privacy" section, click on the Content settings button.
- 5. You can configure the options in the "Cookies" section.
- 1. In the settings menu, select the "Preferences" option.
- 2. Open the Privacy tab.
- 3. Select the desired option from the "Block cookies" section.
- 4. Keep in mind that certain functions and the full functionality of the site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a browser add-on that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
COOKIES ON MOBILE DEVICES:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: